Why Harvest Oaks Student Housing?
We offer A+ quality off-campus housing within walking distance to PVAMU.
- We are focused on providing a positive, caring and supportive residential environment.
- We believe that a strong community enhances the university experience.
- We support student in achieving their academic goals and offer students opportunities for personal and spiritual growth.
We are looking for students who value academic success.
How to Apply:
- Complete the Residential Lease Application, Background check form and the Guarantor Application
- Submit ALL completed forms with a copy of your Drivers License and recent transcript (proof of GPA) to email@example.com. Call or text (346) 351-4777 if you have any questions.
- Once we have received ALL documents, you will be invoiced for the $35.00 Application Fee. The application fee is non-refundable.
- We will review all documentation, we take into consideration character and grades. Students must maintain a 2.8 GPA. If we are satisfied with the Background check, we will set up an interview after the Invoice for the Application Fee has been paid.
- Upon approval, a $700 Deposit will be required to hold a room.
- When the Security Deposit Invoice has been paid, we will set up a meeting to execute the contract in person. (we are in the process of setting up online document signing)
- We welcome our Residents at a New Tenant Orientation, Property Manager will provide information and details to you.
All tenants MUST have a Guarantor and provide Harvest with their most recent GPA-2.8 minimum is required. If Guarantor is not an option-we will consider three letters of reference-one from EACH of the following:
- School Official/Professor
- Family Friend/Member of the Community
All three letters are required for consideration in lieu of guarantor.