Harvest Oaks Student Housing
Not just a place to live… a place to grow.
Why Harvest Oaks?
We offer A+ quality off-campus housing and a supportive residential environment within walking distance to PVAMU.
- We believe that a STRONG community enhances the university experience.
- We are focused on cultivating a positive, caring community.
- We encourage personal and spiritual growth.
- We offer enrichment opportunities and life skills programs to help students achieve both personal and academic goals.
- We are developing a Leadership & Mentoring Program to provide additional support for student success.
We are looking for students who value academic success.
Online Application Process:
- Email a copy of your Drivers License and PVAMU Transcript (proof of GPA) to firstname.lastname@example.org and complete the online forms below to apply:
1) Texas Residential Lease Application
2) Harvest Oaks Background check form
3) Harvest Oaks Guarantor Application.
- We do not accept pets. The $35.00 Application Fee is non-refundable and will be invoiced to you when we have received all application documents. Call or text (346) 351-4777 if you have any questions.
We will review all documentation, we take into consideration character and grades. Students must maintain a 2.8 GPA. If we are satisfied with the Background check, we will set up an INTERVIEW after the Application Fee has been paid.
Upon approval, we will email you a Security Deposit Invoice. The $500 Security Deposit is required to hold a room. Additionally, we charge a $50 Key Deposit at move-in which is refunded when keys are returned at move-out.
When the Security Deposit Invoice has been paid, we will send you an email with a link to our leasing documents. The leasing process is done online and our Property Manager is available to assist you through the process.
We welcome our Residents at a New Tenant Orientation, Property Manager will provide information and details to you.
All tenants MUST have a Guarantor and provide Harvest with their most recent GPA-2.8 minimum is required. If Guarantor is not an option-we will consider three letters of reference-one from EACH of the following:
- School Official/Professor
- Family Friend/Member of the Community
All three letters are required for consideration in lieu of guarantor.